Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
preserving the past
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Client needed a cabinet to fill an odd space in her third floor bathroom. The cabinet had to have a feature though that would allow access to a fan unit behind it. I came up with this plan. The panel on bottom is a false front held in place with pins in the bottom and to the shelf right above it. By removing all the adjustable shelves and panel you get access to four screws which hold the back panel in place. One the screws are out the back panel can be removed for access to the fan.

Attachments

·
Sawdust Maker
189 Posts
Very nice. Please post finished pics of it when done. I really like the unique stuff.

I noticed in your pics that you have the Makita drill and impact driver set that I am thinking about getting. It's on sale right now at Home Depot for $199.00. How do you like yours?

Mike Darr

·
preserving the past
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I could not be happier with it especially for the price. I used to use the dewalt kit (the old one!) with the gigantic 18v battery. Oh man did that kill my arms and elbow. I was going to go dewalt with the smaller batteries when I saw this kit.

Having said that, just like all kits the batteries are very expensive. So much so that when I wanted to get two more batteries I just bought a whole kit again because it was only a $20 difference!

They do make a larger battery too if you need more time, but I like the small ones and they charge very fast. I would highly recommend the kit.

-John

1 - 3 of 3 Posts