Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was thinking once again the other day about the use of a banner on my display table. I thought about this many years ago and was actually going to do something with scrollsawn items and lettering in it being I am a scroller but never had the time. I am talking about one that can be hung from the front of a table. My shows do not always lend themselves to be able to hang them behind me or above me.
My question is does anyone use this type of advertising on your tables at shows or do you use other forms of advertising and if so photos would be greatly appreciated.
If you use any type banner where did you get it and is it custom made?? Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Good morning, this is what I use when I sell children's furniture at a local Christmas tree farm... I feel that of nothing at all it gets people to look an read it. And for 14.99 plus shipping for a grand total of $19, it will work for me. It's 2x6'

Attachments

·
Registered
4,801 Posts
I had a banner made for my booth. It was designed by a friend and I had it made at a local graphics/engraving shop. Cost me about $65. I usually hang it behind my display (like in the pic or from the back of the canopy when outside). I've yet to find a way, that I like, to display it when working inside shows where I can't hang it. My favorite way so far was to attach two pipe clamps to the back side of my back table and hang it from there :blink:

Here's a pic. Steve-Sloan-booth-5a.jpg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts