Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hrmm...do you have an idea of how much it would be to ship to Suwanee, GA?

It looks good from the pictures, but is the sole free of twists? Do you know what "type" it is? I see that the horn on the rear tote is broken and it looks like the front screw for the rear tote is missing. This will be a user, but is there anything else, not seen in pictures? Thanks!

·
7,222 Posts
Hrmm...do you have an idea of how much it would be to ship to Suwanee, GA?

It looks good from the pictures, but is the sole free of twists? Do you know what "type" it is? I see that the horn on the rear tote is broken and it looks like the front screw for the rear tote is missing. This will be a user, but is there anything else, not seen in pictures? Thanks!
Max to ship should be Large Flat Rate Priority Mail box at $16.30.

Looks like a Type 13 or 14.

The toe screw for the tote is not missing, it has been drilled out for what looks like a 1/4in stud.

The pawl on the lateral adjustment lever is missing. This is a small round disc which fits into the slot on the blade to move the blade laterally to get parallel with the mouth. Should be possible to make one, from e.g, piece of steel filed to 7/16in dia and drilled for the rivet.

This should be possible to restore to be a decent user plane.

·
Sawdust Creator
8,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
The sole is nice and flat....if you want some additional pictures of anything I can take them on Monday.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts