Woodworking Talk banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to make this happen:

I have an unmovable large piece in an awkward spot with a rectangular hole. I'm trying to put a piece of wood inside to fill it then smooth everything out to turn it into a single piece. Is there a name for this method that I should look up ... or is there a good way to go about doing this?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.