Woodworking Talk banner

Applying company logo to wood products

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Rick Mosher 
#1 ·
Hello everyone!

I've alwas had this idea of creating my own range of shoe care products,a and have now started work on this new business venture:smile:!

I have found a great suppplier for my wooden brushes and tools. They are made from Beech wood, nicely sanded and finished with what I think is finishing oil. The brushes are supplied to me completely assembled, but without logo or brand name.

I would like to apply my brand name to these products, but have no idea how that is done. I have looked at heat stamping but would actually prefer some sort of decal or painted logo. I have included a picture of what I'm trying to achieve :smile:. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Tom

See less See more
#2 ·
More than likely those were done with some kind of screen painting. I would guess unless you are doing thousands of them it wouldn't be worth the trouble. Maybe until you get there you could have a wood branding iron made with the logo. That would be a lot simpler to do smaller volumes.

#3 ·

We have an introduction section where you can say a few words about yourself. If you fill out your profile in your "User Control Panel", you can list any hobbies, experience or other facts. You can also list your general geographical location which would be a help in answering some questions. In doing that your location will show under your username when you post.

You wouldn't have to do thousands to make it worthwhile. It's a silk screen process, that you could likely do yourself. You may also use some sort of transfer type that would rub on from sheets, that get made for you. A graphic arts supplier could help you and explain these processes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.