Woodworking Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 357 Posts

·
Sawdust Creator
8,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys......so I know alot of us are working on Christmas gifts and such......but January is coming....anyone up for a mallet swap?

Builds occurring in January? With exchanges by the end of February?

·
Registered
344 Posts
ryan50hrl said:
Alright guys......so I know alot of us are working on Christmas gifts and such......but January is coming....anyone up for a mallet swap? Builds occurring in January? With exchanges by the end of February?
I'm in does is have to be milled or turned

·
Sawdust Creator
8,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm thinking we open it up to both milled and turned.

·
Turning Wood Into Art
4,043 Posts
Yep I'm in. Where's the Dave Paine. Is he in? Should PM all the old swapee's and see if they are in as well as any new ones that come along ;? In keeping with tradition I have started a list. Out of tradition I hope to have mine done well ahead of deadline ;) Text Font Text Font Text Font

·
Registered
344 Posts
ryan50hrl said:
Alright guys......so I know alot of us are working on Christmas gifts and such......but January is coming....anyone up for a mallet swap? Builds occurring in January? With exchanges by the end of February?
I can't not do it i compty forgot I will not have a shop toghter I will be moving

·
Turning Wood Into Art
4,043 Posts
I can't not do it i compty forgot I will not have a shop toghter I will be moving
Mapleman, your wording implies you are doing it but I think you mean you can't. Just clarifying, in or out? Text Font
And according to a thread called 'Mallets'
Cool, I'm in, any idea when the next one is?
Text Font

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Sorry, count me out - no heat in shop, and by the time Christmas is over it will probably be below 0° out! :eek:

·
Registered
32 Posts
I would like to participate but am just beginning in woodworking and truly have no idea where to begin. However, I want to make myself a mallet or two and would offer to send one to a member who would coach me through the process.

·
Sawdust Creator
8,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
plus1hdcp said:
I would like to participate but am just beginning in woodworking and truly have no idea where to begin. However, I want to make myself a mallet or two and would offer to send one to a member who would coach me through the process.
There's tons of ways to do it....what kind of tools do you have?

1 - 20 of 357 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.