Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else ever go through a time when they don't want to do any fine woodworking projects.

I have been getting taught all aspects of frame to finish carpentry over the last four months as basically an apprentice carpenter and when I get home I never want to go in my shop and work on a furniture project. I have not worked on a woodworking project in my shop since august. Today was a day off for me and all I did in my shop was fully clean my framing gun add a belt hook to it and put a new blade in my skil saw. I had a tool cabinet I could have cut the dovetails on today but I just looked at the milled slabs of oak on my bench and didn't touch it.

I think part of the problem is that my shop is a mess and that its really a small space and I am not a small person by any means and I sometimes get frustrated trying to work in a 12 X20 shop because I just feel like there is always :censored:in my way.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.