Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Forgotten but not gone
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need the services of someone who is effecient with 3D CAD. This would be for a small (about 14" long) one piece item and not for a house or furniture rendering etc. Should be simple for someone with experience.

There's more details of course but anyone who might be interested please PM me and we can go from here. Thanks! Kevin.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Kevin,

Just sent you a PM:thumbsup:

·
Registered
23 Posts
I am also looking for someone to do a drawing of a pediment top for me in 3d that can be routed on a cnc.

Anyone that is interested can contact me by email or phone at 507 236 5514

This is what I need drawn

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
If you check with Woodworker's Wholesale, http://www.woodworkerswholesale.com/, you'll find all sorts of libraries you can buy from. There's also a network of Thermwood cnc owners who will be more than happy to make parts, for a fee of course. I think you can find a listing from that site. If you can't, message me and I'll give you a few names from my eCabs member magazine.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have already tried the ecabinets route. They asked me to send the drawings to their HQ quite a while ago to see if they could draw this but I never heard back from them

·
Forgotten but not gone
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Denny, I got more responses than i thought I would from the 3 places online that I placed a want ad. If you want, I can give some of them a heads up, forward this link, and they can look at it and contact if you if they are interetsed.

Make sure you ask your CNC guy what format he wants the file i.e IGES or whatever the case may be.

Let me know though because I won't do it unless you want me to.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts