Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
in deus nos fides
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello board

My name is Tim Taylor, 42 years old with 2 girls and one grandson. I am a retired homebuilder/designer. After not working for a few years I thought my woodworking days were over. But an old client of mine come to me and wanted some custom bookcases and gun cabinets. So I took the job out of respect for a faithful client. Well, the wife was a school teacher who's school needed cabinetry built...so I took that job...then, one of the teachers husband was a parole officer who heard of the gun cabinets.....so then I had the hole NE GA district to build gun cabinets for.......

So now....I have just started the renovation of a piece of rental property turning it into a cabinet/wood working shop because I got so much work to do I am running out of space in my garage.

Thats my story. I am truly glad to be here and thankful to have found this site.

I also want to say..what caught my eye about this board was that as I was perusing this site this morning, someone asked a very simple question and I was delighted to find everyone gave that person everybit the respect as you would have expected from a old timer......thats all right:thumbsup:

Tim

·
Old Methane Gas Cloud
3,500 Posts
Gelcome to the asylum.

·
in deus nos fides
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GA boy here as well. welcome to our humble 2nd home.
I dated a Fireman (or should I say firelady) when I lived in Marietta while going to school at Southern Poly. Her name was Tara....such a long time ago I cant remember her last name. I live up in Toccoa now. Got sick of that drive down 75 (I lived on Bells Ferry Rd) every morning going to work in Gainesville. So I moved back up here where I was raised and went to school at Stephen County.

Good to hear from you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts