Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
where's my table saw?
27,895 Posts
I don't think they are all for sale at $150.00

Rather each item has a price listed after it, implying that's the price for that particular item. Just my opinion on the whole thing.... :blink:

·
John
3,028 Posts
I think the $150 is for the whole package. I think his valuation is a bit optimistic. I don't think there is a saw with a Ryobi name on it going for $400 especially not a broken one, the bandsaw can be had reconditioned for $100, Harbor Freight drill press, mystery routers..broken air conditoner..
Might be able to cherry pick $150 bucks worth out of the pile but I wouldn't bet the farm on it. JMHO:smile:

EDIT - Whoa, stop the presses. I just reread the listing and saw this little gem

"I Will finance on a lay away type agreement. This is where you agree to pay a monthly amount, say $100 - $150 dollars, and when you have paid the TOTAL AMOUNT IN FULL, you can come and pick the stuff up. The Finance price is $2,000.00"

NO THANKS

·
master sawdust maker
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"I Will finance on a lay away type agreement. This is where you agree to pay a monthly amount, say $100 - $150 dollars, and when you have paid the TOTAL AMOUNT IN FULL, you can come and pick the stuff up. The Finance price is $2,000.00"

NO THANKS
Yep! thats what got me too!

·
Registered
914 Posts
This one is interesting...:huh:

"I also have a drill press.
It is a Central Machinery 10" Drill press - 12 speed bench model.
It is disassembled, and I do not know if it works. (Sells for $500.00)"

·
Old Methane Gas Cloud
3,500 Posts
It was a good laugh.

Does anything "Central Machinery" sell for $500?

·
John
3,028 Posts
Suspisions confirmed. I emailed the guy to clarify the add. The price is $2000, the bidding is for how large of a monthly payment he expects.:thumbdown:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts