Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
HALL OF FAMER
8,569 Posts
Nd there you have it and there you have it !!!!!

Make sure you check out Kenbos blooper reel

Haha funny as hell ken ,, I just run with what I get you make a production out of it lmao

All in fun brother

I do have fun with it for sure. As soon as I saw "and there you have it", I thought....."Hey!!! Who's using my tag line?" :laughing:
It's good to laugh at ourselves sometimes.

For those who are interested in seeing the blooper reel, here it is.

·
wood hacker
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I knew you'd see it right away,,, you wwpostwhore

I get all your vids in the mail, it was amusing to watch,
earthquake!!!

Who turned that on,,

Are you doing it by yourself?

You should do a show on tv where it's unedited

I remember being on the second floor of my building, the interstate is behind me and I'm using a table saw ,
Wood binds slips out of my hand and right thru the glass to the road behind me
I was horrified lol

The fibre board blowing off the 4th floor roof was priceless,, only had a couple screws in them as I was hustling to get them down then screw off later
As I'm walking board in hand, wind picked up and flew me over to the edge before I pushed the board to the ground, I was literally looking over the edge saying that was close,, just to see boards ripping off the deck and floating to terra firma that was bad cause they floated down, missed everything,,

The best part was when I had a roll of 400 rubber all glued ready to go, with 3 people wind picked up and just like that 400 bucks down the drain,,

Maybe I should do a blooper rule!!!!

·
HALL OF FAMER
8,569 Posts
I liked the video. I was wondering what kind of pens are in the apron pocket?

No pens, pencils. I have 2, .5mm leads and 1, .7mm lead. I just like them more for marking things and I always seemed to lose the regular wooden ones.

Are you doing it by yourself?
Completely. I have a couple of tripods set up in my shop. One is for still shots and the other is for the high def camera. I just take a whole whack of footage and then sit down at the computer and edit it out. I have been saving some of the screw up clips for the blooper reel and I guess I may just post another one in about 6 months. It will take that long to make another mistake. :laughing:

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
cabinetman said:
We should all chip in and get Ken one of those fancy teleprompters.
Naw, he don need no steenking teleprompter!

Reactions: Kenbo

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Thanks Ken!

A lot of us look up to you.

The fact that you can offer yourself up on the alter of humor and make us laugh with you speaks volumes about your humble character.

You've made me feel better about my own occasional dumbassedness.

You're the real deal Ken.

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Mark G said:
That was enjoyable. You have lovely eyes. Too bad they are always looking at the wrong thing.
ROFLMAO!

Thanks!

Reactions: Kenbo

·
Registered
611 Posts
It's laughable that I am a "senior member" here. I'm still a noob, not worthy of running out to fetch lunch for most of you guys working in your shops. Being a noob, I never knew about Kenbo's videos. After watching the one linked above I searched "kennyearrings1" on YouTube and watched a couple. Good stuff!

Wife: "Now, what are you doing on that iPad? Why don't you pay attention to me when I'm talking?"

Mark: "Because I'm male and we are married."

No, that's not what I said. I don't have the cojones to talk to her like that. What I actually said was...

Mark: "Oh, I'm sorry, Dear. I was watching YouTube videos by my new friend, Kenbo."

Wife: "Who?"

Mark: "The woodworking celebrity, Kenbo. kennyearings."

Wife: "Kenny Earrings? Sounds like a mafia name."

·
wood hacker
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't think you see me too many times on my vids lol
But then again I've only done a few work ones , you can however get drunk and imagine your on a toy going faster than you should!!!!!!!

·
HALL OF FAMER
8,569 Posts
I don't think you see me too many times on my vids lol
But then again I've only done a few work ones , you can however get drunk and imagine your on a toy going faster than you should!!!!!!!
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. I have noticed that. You're gonna kill yourself on that motorcycle of yours one of these days.

·
HALL OF FAMER
8,569 Posts
It's laughable that I am a "senior member" here. I'm still a noob, not worthy of running out to fetch lunch for most of you guys working in your shops. Being a noob, I never knew about Kenbo's videos. After watching the one linked above I searched "kennyearrings1" on YouTube and watched a couple. Good stuff!

Wife: "Now, what are you doing on that iPad? Why don't you pay attention to me when I'm talking?"

Mark: "Because I'm male and we are married."

No, that's not what I said. I don't have the cojones to talk to her like that. What I actually said was...

Mark: "Oh, I'm sorry, Dear. I was watching YouTube videos by my new friend, Kenbo."

Wife: "Who?"

Mark: "The woodworking celebrity, Kenbo. kennyearings."

Wife: "Kenny Earrings? Sounds like a mafia name."

Mafia name????? Well, my family is from Newfoundland. I guess that would make me the Codfather. :laughing:

·
wood hacker
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yea sooner or later,,,

I had a guy run into me on a Harley Saturday ,, he had a little bit of road rage in him,,

I got to start taping again that would of made an epic video lmao

1 - 16 of 16 Posts