Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are some pictures from my latest project making a woman's bangle (bracelet) from a alumilite cast piece of cholla and a stainless steel metal core. I started with a 4" cast cholla puck that I purchased from a fellow who sells it for turkey calls. I then used hole saws to cut the bangle blank, bored the ID to size, cut to width and glued the blank onto the SS core for support. After curing, I roughed the OD to size, filled some voids with CA and then began the same CA finish technique used on pens.

I have a 14 page tutorial that explains the process in detail. I will email the tutorial for free if you send me an email to [email protected] with an email address. Its a 2Mb PDF file.

Thanks for looking.
Eric

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cant send pm to you. I think there might be a minimum post requirement or something. I would love to see a tutorial on those. It's beautiful! Thanks!

Andy
[email protected]
Gmail.com
Ok, I will check into the post requirement. Maybe I am short on the number. I will get it emailed here shortly. Thanks, Eric

·
sawdust manufacturer
581 Posts
Hello Eric!:notworthy:

'Nother home run, I see!:thumbsup:

I can vouch for the tutorial and the maker, high-class stuff here!:yes:

p

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Eric, that's beautiful ... :yes:

(My wife and I are also addicted to EAN/NOX, just got our regs and bcds back from the annual service so we're thinking where to go next. It's been too long since the last Caribbean trip :sad:)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Eric, that's beautiful ... :yes:

(My wife and I are also addicted to EAN/NOX, just got our regs and bcds back from the annual service so we're thinking where to go next. It's been too long since the last Caribbean trip :sad:)
Yes, It has been too long since I blew some bubbles! I have an urge to head to Cozumel for a little drift diving :yes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts