Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Firstly, I do hope that I've worded the title of my post properly.

I am a hobbyist (on steroids) woodworker who, not too vey long ago, ventured into the creation of bandsaw boxes. The largest that I have made have been by designs printed out on 11"x8.5" sheets. That has not been bad, at all, but I do wish to take advantage of the 14" throat depth of my bandsaw, to make little larger boxes. I have a couple of programs that will do poster printing, but none that will allow me to adapt/alter the paper sizes to my own specs. They give different sizes, but without the ability to input a non-standard size.

Just a moment ago, however, I downloaded a demo version of a program (Ronyasoft Poster Printer) which DID allow for such. It's price isn't bad ($19.95), but I wondered if anyone knew of a FREE program which would allow the same. If not, I will buy this program.

Advanced thanks,
Nathan

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
DISREGARD.

It so happens that I wound up purchasing the mentioned Poster Printer program, from Ronyasoft. I had downloaded a few others, but found that it didn't offer nearly the ability that this particular program has - especially as far as non-standard sizings were concerned. But I do know that some information would have been forthcoming, from some members here, and I am offering thanks for that.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts