Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a Zen pen with a segmented blank I made. It is BOW and black acrylic with 6 coats of med CA as a finish. I am not too crazy about the magnetic cap on these pens. I may have to give it a try for awhile to see if i want to carry it in my line.

Anyway thanks for looking and any questions or comments are always welcomed.

·
Pain in the A$$
1,904 Posts
That is beautiful. Never seen anything like that. Any chamfer that you'd do a build thread on that? Or maybe a you tube video?

Mark

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is beautiful. Never seen anything like that. Any chamfer that you'd do a build thread on that? Or maybe a you tube video?

Mark
Hello Mark

I do not have a camera to make a tutorial for utube but maybe when I make a new pen that is abit different I will take a bunch of photos to show the progress as I go about making the blank. Right now I just do not have that kind of time. I may do this with a few different pens that I have started. Thanks for looking and for the kind words.

·
Pain in the A$$
1,904 Posts
I totally understand the no time issue. I seem to deal with that daily.

BTW, what pen kit is this and where do you get them? Thanks

Mark

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I totally understand the no time issue. I seem to deal with that daily.

BTW, what pen kit is this and where do you get them? Thanks

Mark

Mark it is called an Artisan Zen rollerball kit. This is chrome. I got it from Crafts Supply USA.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks eveyone for the kind words. I do go back and read remarks if someone posts to something I have made and shown. I do appreciate it. Even if it is an older posts because I know some people tune in just when they can find some free time. I definetly can relate. Thanks again.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts