Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a Zen pen with a segmented blank I made. It is BOW and black acrylic with 6 coats of med CA as a finish. I am not too crazy about the magnetic cap on these pens. I may have to give it a try for awhile to see if i want to carry it in my line.

Anyway thanks for looking and any questions or comments are always welcomed.

·
Pain in the A$$
1,904 Posts
That is beautiful. Never seen anything like that. Any chamfer that you'd do a build thread on that? Or maybe a you tube video?

Mark

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is beautiful. Never seen anything like that. Any chamfer that you'd do a build thread on that? Or maybe a you tube video?

Mark
Hello Mark

I do not have a camera to make a tutorial for utube but maybe when I make a new pen that is abit different I will take a bunch of photos to show the progress as I go about making the blank. Right now I just do not have that kind of time. I may do this with a few different pens that I have started. Thanks for looking and for the kind words.

·
Pain in the A$$
1,904 Posts
I totally understand the no time issue. I seem to deal with that daily.

BTW, what pen kit is this and where do you get them? Thanks

Mark

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks eveyone for the kind words. I do go back and read remarks if someone posts to something I have made and shown. I do appreciate it. Even if it is an older posts because I know some people tune in just when they can find some free time. I definetly can relate. Thanks again.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts