Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's a very long description for something that serves no useful purpose but to be looked at.

I started out not really knowing what I was making and I ended up making something that I don't really know what it is. So at least I kept the theme going, ha.

It is hollow and the dealybob on top is a stopper. I guess you could store a few spaghetti noodles in it.

P8100142.jpg

P8100143.jpg

P8100145.jpg

Enjoy, Bret

·
Registered
382 Posts
Looks like something from the Worlds Fair but what !
Anyway nice work on the segments great combination of different types of wood.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Beautifully done :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
The "Nerdy Woodworker"
822 Posts
That's a very long description for something that serves no useful purpose but to be looked at.

I started out not really knowing what I was making and I ended up making something that I don't really know what it is. So at least I kept the theme going, ha.

It is hollow and the dealybob on top is a stopper. I guess you could store a few spaghetti noodles in it.

View attachment 77007

View attachment 77008

View attachment 77009

Enjoy, Bret
You are going to force me out of retirement aren't you?.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
oldmacnut said:
You are going to force me out of retirement aren't you?.
"Retirement ???" What's that??
Good to "see" you again!
Dave H

·
The "Nerdy Woodworker"
822 Posts
"Retirement ???" What's that??
Good to "see" you again!
Dave H
Yeah, I haven't done any woodworking since January, I finished the walnut lingerie chest, then we moved, I do have a 30x38 shop now, but haven't even set it up yet. I need a new lathe, I miss turning so bad. But, when I see stuff like this I miss trying to one-up, as a form of friendly fun. Beautiful piece, I love it

Sent from my big phone.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts