Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
WOW -UNBELIEVABLE detail- Paint that sucker yellow and you could not tell the difference. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Holy smoke, that's absolutely fantastic :thumbsup::thumbsup:

What's the scale?

How do you take on a project like this, do you have blueprints to scale down, pictures or access to the "real thing"?

WOW -UNBELIEVABLE detail- Paint that sucker yellow and you could not tell the difference. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
NEVER, ever use the P-word on a beauty like this :no:

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Guys- It is beautiful- I love it just like it is- just a cat thing- they have always been yellow- now if it was a deere it would have to be green!!!

I t makes my fingers hurt looking at the detail in tracks and chain. They are perfect.

·
Registered
280 Posts
OH MY GOODNESS!!! You are a Craftsman and an Artist of the highest caliber. I am blown away by your skill and attention to detail. This is museum quality. Somebody -- alert the Smithsonian to create a special spot for this treasure. Ralph

·
Gold Coast. OZ
618 Posts
! :eek:

Fantastic work.

Now, for the difficult part. How, when, what and why.

Please give us some background on your models. What wood, how do you work in such small pieces.

How did you do those mind blowing wheels and chains.

So many questions and so little space to put them. And wellcome to our forum.

But I see being a Tasmanian, doing some thing like this would be a lot easier then for us mere earthlings. having two brains has got to have some advantages. ( sorry, could not resist that one. ) ( local joke )

Pete

ps
My genetic background enables me to bend bananas easilly.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Totally Beautiful Excellent Craftsmanship :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Pain in the A$$
1,904 Posts
That is awesome!!! I too would like to know how you come to doing something like. I'd be interested in a source to find plans & designs for novice level.

Mark

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.