Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
BBQ Master & Competitor
192 Posts
I know I am reaching way back on this members post but I really like this table. Its inspiring (sp?). Tomorrow is the day we bring home the woodworking tools. Have to have our warehouse wired properly now.

What I like is the style. I will probably try it other types of wood but I really like the syle.

·
BBQ Master & Competitor
192 Posts
Hi MJD,
You can see the full construction details (step by step) at the following address:

http://www.burrellcustomcarpentry.com/gpage1.html.

Thanks for the kind comments.

Regards,

Rob
Wow, its been a few years and I am just now seeing that you responded to my responding to your old thread. I didnt know how to subscribe to a thread back then I suppose.

·
Old School
24,017 Posts
I know I am reaching way back on this members post but I really like this table. Its inspiring (sp?). Tomorrow is the day we bring home the woodworking tools. Have to have our warehouse wired properly now.

What I like is the style. I will probably try it other types of wood but I really like the syle.
Nothing wrong with "reaching way back" to old threads. It shows an interest in the searching process. As time goes on, and threads get little to no activity, they still could be the exact answer to questions a newcomer may have. They could have a jig, or a process that might make one's life in the shop improve.

So, I salute you for taking the time and helping to make the original poster feel like his/her efforts are appreciated.

·
WWW = WannabeWoodWorker
36 Posts
Wow. That is a very nice table. Just goes to show you that your work is appreciated for years to come.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts