Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
6" BOICE-CRANE Jointer Model 394H $100

I'm not sure what year this is but I'm pretty sure it's from the 40's. It doesn't have a stand. The one that was on it when I bought it was made out of 2x4s and plywood and really wasn't in very good shape. It comes with a 1HP dayton motor, wiring and a switch, and the old belt. I'm almost certain the motor is working but I haven't tested. I'll test it and replace it(I have a few laying around) if it's not working. I really don't want to get rid of this but my stepdad gave me one that was his grandfathers. It's in good condition, it had some surface rust on the tables but I steelwooled and WD40ed it clean. I keep tripping over in the shop and it's starting to really be in the way. If you're interested my email address is [email protected] and my phone number is 717.243.6552
It's located in Carlisle, Pa approx 25 minutes from Harrisburg

I can't seem to get the picture to show up. There are pictures on my tools website at www.donnellymeglio.com/flooring/tools.html
Everything on that page is tradable/negotiable price wise too.

·
Pianoman
708 Posts
I have an old Boice/Crane thickness planer. I would like to see the joiner. Also I have a dust collection system I would like to sell. Torit micro dust collector with 26 filter bags/cyclone seperator/30 feet 4"rubber hose. $500.00. I live in Indiana southern area. Nashville In.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts