Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes we do projects that make ya wonder. I was approached by a woman to build a house for a stray cat. I did not want the job. However, she proceeded to shame me in front of my friends and said I couldn't build a cat house for $400.00. Here's what I did to prove her wrong.

The $400 Katrina Cat Cottage. A quaint 2 story cottage with oak hard wood floors, inside stair case, southern columns, upper balcony with custom paw rail and a red light on the front porch (come on you can't have a cat house without a red light). The roof is cedar shim err, shake.

I gladly accepted her payment.;)

Nailgunner7
fallentimber.mysite.com

Attachments

·
Cabinetmaker
646 Posts
Tex; You read my mind!!!!!!!! That is worth more than 400 bucks :laughing::smile::thumbsup: Damn nice job tho.:yes:
JackM

·
Registered
623 Posts
Well that stray cat will sure live in a nice shack - my estimate is that it's worth at least $500. bare bones.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Nice
I once spent $400 in a cat house in Vegas... Or I think it was Vegas... Could have been near the Norfolk Navel Yard. I just remember waking up with blisters in places that shouldn't ever be blistered. And my thumb was numb for three days.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts