Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, after 21 years of collecting lumber and building custom furniture and cabinets I’ve lost the desire for them. I have accumulated more wood than I will ever use and am thinking about letting some go. I have approx. 2000 bd ft of FAS, KD, 6 to 14 ft long 6 to 14 wide curly red oak for $5.00 bd ft for bulk purchases, as it comes off the pile. This is my own private stash and is curly throughout . Is anyone is interested in an instant stash? sorry can't seem to get photobucket pics on here

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks. I'll have to try to remember that. Every forum has a different way to post pics. I have posted pics here before but not from photo bucket

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah, seems like I'm at least a days drive from everywhere.
Its one of my favorite woods to work with. have done several kitchens with it

·
Registered
141 Posts
pvwoodcrafts said:
yeah, seems like I'm at least a days drive from everywhere.
Its one of my favorite woods to work with. have done several kitchens with it
Pm sent

Sent from my iPad using Wood Forum

·
Registered
34 Posts
Probably too much to expect...

Just found this site looks like 3 years too late but I have to ask....do you still have any of that curley red oak?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
curly redoak

Yes, I tried to keep boards together in batches as I picked them up from sawmills but am sure it would be a process to find exact bookmatched boards.I am also sure that there will be complete log batches and they're will probably be as many singles as matches. Remember this is an accumulation of 20+ years of collecting. sorry no 8/4
mike

1 - 15 of 15 Posts