Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice looking. I really like the burl one. How do they work?
They are played by rubbing the playing surface with a piece called a striker. Bit of a bad name since you don't strike the surface but write the letter C or J to produce the basic sounds. Strikers are turned from a variety of woods.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.