Woodworking Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with all cabinet shops going green, I'm now forced to use water born stain and Glazes. Is there anybody diluting the stains and glazes for custom matches WITH EASE? Thanks :smile:

·
Old School
24,027 Posts
with all cabinet shops going green, I'm now forced to use water born stain and Glazes. Is there anybody diluting the stains and glazes for custom matches WITH EASE? Thanks :smile:

News break...all cabinet shops haven't gone green...yet. Stains and dyes can be wiped, brushed or sprayed. What's done depends on the project. Doing diluting, or changing the concentration, or mixing custom isn't easy or difficult, just time consuming doing the experimenting.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks right not everyone, but I was hoping you could answer the question post not comment on a statement. So do you use water born stains and glazes IF so, hows do you spray?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Using spray home-cleaning products, even occasionally, may raise the risk of getting asthma symptoms, say European researchers.
Our lungs – intended by evolution to breathe pure, fresh unadulterated air – are sensitive and quick to react to modern 21st century pollutants in the air.
These substances irritate the airways, causing them to narrow, restricting the flow of air in and out of the lungs, and causing breathlessness and tightness in the chest.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am currently using ml cambell products, water base stain and wipe with a water born sealer (forgot the name) on cabinetry and case work etc. Anyone have a better preference than ml or using their products with positive results or bad results for that matter?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts