Woodworking Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,445 Posts
Definitely worth $100.....heck, the fence is worth ~ $100, the motor is worth ~ $100 if it runs, the wings are worth ~ $50, and the leg stand is worth ~ $40. Parts alone are well worth the asking price....if it runs, its worth at least that as an operating saw.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Not to me. I suppose you could replace the motor and such, but I wouldn't want to go through the trouble. Are you looking for a project? Then grab it before someone else does.

·
Registered
164 Posts
It looks like the model 62A I think. It's called the Artisan. I've heard mostly bad stuff about it. Hard to get precise. It's gonna need some work for sure. You willing to take on that task? If so, pop on it!

·
Registered
164 Posts
SkySkrape said:
It looks like the model 62A I think. It's called the Artisan. I've heard mostly bad stuff about it. Hard to get precise. It's gonna need some work for sure. You willing to take on that task? If so, pop on it!
I see in a photo it says model 63. My bad

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I decided against it. It was a nice table saw, but it needed a lot of work. It's been -20 here with wind chill and it was going to be a long drive into the foothills. Nah, too many factors against it. It's just fun to look and dream some times.

Thank you for everyone's input. :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts