Woodworking Talk banner
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. General Woodworking Discussion
    What is the word for the space left by a saw blade cut? If you use a thin blade you get a narrow space after cutting, wide or double blade you get a wide space. Where the sawdust came from. I thot it was CURF but google does not help. Thanks:yes::yes::yes:
1-1 of 1 Results