I'm new here and trying to get info on as 'non-toxic' of a finish as possible for the baby co-sleeper and crib (pine) I've just built (first real project). I'm in the Rep. of Georgia and a friend said I could use bee's wax. When searching on youtube, most have been mixed with linseed...
I bought a shaving brush from Amazon. Within a week the brush separated from the holder. To stick them together I used super glue from dollar tree. Both the base and the brush bottom was wood. I let it dry and it was holding good.
Now my question is I read all kinds of warning labels on...
I understand that various woods and wood dust have different toxicities. A friend recently gave me a print out of a table of woods ant their relative toxicity, but can't identify the source. Does anyone have a good reference for this?
Thanks for any suggestions!