Woodworking Talk banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-2 of 2 Results
  1. Woodturning
    When I look at wine bottle stopper kits, there are multiple shapes for the metal part that hangs inside the bottle, such as "cone", "droplet" (aka "teardrop"), and "finial". I have seen a few variations, like a "stub" design, too. Why there are so many different shapes for the stoppers? Is it...
  2. Woodturning
    I wanted to post a couple bottle stoppers I finally completed because the wood was actually purchased on the woodworkingtalk.com classifieds. I responded to PSDKevin about some cherry burl pen blanks, and liked them sooo much I ordered additional stopper blanks within a week or two. So Kevin...
1-2 of 2 Results