Woodworking Talk banner
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Joinery
    PVA (Polyvinylacetate (I think), is the same as Titebond (I think). I make small boxes with mitred joints on the sides ends and also but joints for the top and bottom. Inevitably there is squeezeout which invades the surrounding wood pieces. It can't be left of course. I use a drinking straw...
1-1 of 1 Results