Woodworking Talk banner
rounded corners
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. Wood Carving
    Hello all, I'm new to this forum and to woodworking in general. I'm starting my first woodburning project (attempting to do a fathers day gift) using a 3/4" piece of untreated pine framing lumber. I would like to round out the corners on the piece and need some advice on the best tool for the...
1-1 of 1 Results