Woodworking Talk banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-2 of 2 Results
  1. General Woodworking Discussion
    I saw an example furniture online and really liked how they curved the rod on the chair. I was wondering how do you usually go around doing that? I know steam bending is one option but I think there must be an easier way to get around with this. Thoughts? Would be great if you have some resource...
  2. Design & Plans
    I'm trying to build a drafting table with an adjustable tilt table top but cannot for the life of me find a part I need. I'm looking for the round metal rod that supports the desk that adjusts the angle of the table. The only one I can find is this one...
1-2 of 2 Results