Woodworking Talk banner
panel connectors
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. General Woodworking Discussion
    Hi, I have a picture of a particular panel connector in my mind but I can't seem to find a picture of it or remember the name of it. It works on the same principle as a dowel bolt, but instead of a cylindrical dowel it is a thick half circle. It's all steel, shaped like a Woodruff key for a...
1-1 of 1 Results