Woodworking Talk banner
corner radius
1-1 of 1 Results
  1. General Woodworking Discussion
    Okay, so in woodworking, when you say you want ROUNDED corners on a table, I think most will know what you mean. But what if you need to rout or cut the corner in an opposite manner? Inverse radius? What is the lingo for this type of cut? Thank you.
1-1 of 1 Results