|MT Stringer's Albums|
|Album Title||Pictures||Last Picture|
Kreg Pocket Hole Jig Modifications
Pictures of modifications I made to my Kreg Pocket Hole Jig.
I replaced the original clamp mechanism with a pneumatically operated air cylinder. A foot switch actuates the cylinder to extend or retract the piston.
|30||11-14-2013 05:27 PM|
New Drill Press Table
I made this table using the plans found in ShopNotes Issue #94.
- large table (15x28 inches) made from two pieces of 1/2 inch baltic birch glued together.
- T tracks for using hold downs or clamps or jigs
- 1 1/4 inch slots for using common bar clamps
- replaceable inserts made from 1/2 inch mdf.
- dust collection box under the table
- fence with T track for using stop blocks (future project)
The plans called for 3/4 inch material for the table (1 1/2 inch thick) but I had the 1/2 inch on hand so I used it.
The plan also incorporated a small drawer but I chose to skip it because I am also building a rolling stand with drawers for the drill press.
Here are a few pics of the finished project and a few construction pics. The uploader scrambled my pics. Sorry about that.
|19||08-18-2013 01:35 PM|