dodgeboy77 dodgeboy77 is offline
- About dodgeboy77
- Iím a recently retired teacher. I taught Technology Ed (used to be Industrial Arts) for 36 years at
- Bucks County, PA
- Cars, Photography, computers, wood and metal working
- Recently retired Power Technology teacher/ Dept. Head
- Total Albums: 1
- Total Pictures: 18
- Albums Created by dodgeboy77
- Total Messages: 5
- Most Recent Message: 08-28-2013 07:10 PM
- Visitor Messages for dodgeboy77
- Last Activity: 08-15-2017 09:01 AM
- Join Date: 03-17-2009
|04:39 PM - Packard quoted dodgeboy77 in post Radial Arm Saw Aligning
Ratt, A lot of the older Cra...
|10:08 PM - okbear quoted dodgeboy77 in post Brilliant or Dumb idea?
Darn. I was hoping you'd try i...
|01:22 PM - Jig_saw quoted dodgeboy77 in post Bosch Jigsaw Opinions?
After thinking about this for a...
|12:50 AM - GeneT quoted dodgeboy77 in post What type of saw to dismantle one side of pallet?
How about a band saw? You coul...
|12:44 PM - Jig_saw quoted dodgeboy77 in post Bosch Jigsaw Opinions?
Jig_Saw: I can see that the JS...
|12:31 AM - djohnson485 quoted dodgeboy77 in post Router Table Finish Touch Up
... is get it waxed as dodgeboy77 recommended.
|02:20 AM - WoodandMetal quoted dodgeboy77 in post Problem Making a Zero Clearance Insert for 45 Degrees
I cut the miters on my project ...
|08:03 AM - Steve Neul quoted dodgeboy77 in post My Red Oak Is Bleeding After Staining?
<<The link doesn't work for me....