12penny 12penny is offline
Not so new
- About 12penny
- Married, proud father of two strong sons
- Lehigh Valley, Pa.
- Cycling, hiking, beer
- Self employed remodeling contractor, cabinet and furniture maker.
- Total Posts: 150
- Posts Per Day: 0.04
- Last Post: Trying to stain red oak with blue-tint stain help! 07-24-2020 06:49 AM
- Find all posts by 12penny
- Find all threads started by 12penny
- Total Albums: 2
- Total Pictures: 3
- Albums Created by 12penny
- Total Messages: 5
- Most Recent Message: 09-25-2014 10:49 AM
- Visitor Messages for 12penny
- Last Activity: Today 07:54 AM
- Join Date: 11-21-2008
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Junior Member
- toddg2 is offline
|02:34 PM - RNrunner quoted 12penny in post sanded too fine before staining
Here's what I'd do. First wo...
|09:23 AM - jeff100 quoted 12penny in post Dust Collector Setup Journey
Nice setup. Lots of work and...
|09:55 AM - wborange quoted 12penny in post Basement framing around window
Can the left side of the sof...
|08:31 AM - GeorgeC quoted 12penny in post Floor-to-ceiling bookcases and radiators
Hmmm.. my first thought is, ...
|08:17 AM - GeorgeC quoted 12penny in post Floor-to-ceiling bookcases and radiators
deleted, somehow got a doubl...
|11:19 PM - WeebyWoodWorker quoted 12penny in post Looking into Milk paint
Yep....Old Fashioned Milk Pa...
|08:37 AM - woodnthings quoted 12penny in post Right!
...ctly. ..... Maybe 12penny will post a photo of...