Pressure Treated Swivel Glider Chair - Woodworking Talk - Woodworkers Forum

post #1 of 2 Old 07-30-2017, 07:54 PM Thread Starter

View Robideau's Photo Album My Photos
Pressure Treated Swivel Glider Chair

The title says it all, I'm looking for the schematics or plans for a pressure treated swivel glider chair adirondack style. My father went on vacation and loved the chair, it had as it says a swivel and it was like a rocker but instead it was a glider. The chair was made from pressure treated wood.
Essentially, my father is really important to me, i've spent hours scouring the internet looking for plans to a chair similar to this and found nothing but a very unclear book that that may or may not have what I'm looking for called "Ted". He LOVES wood working, wants to build it himself, and it would mean the world to him if someone had the plans and was willing to share them with me so I could give him an early birthday present.

I don't know how to incentivize this so tell me what I can do if you have these plans and I'll gladly do it.

Sincerely,
Robideau
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 07-30-2017, 08:08 PM

View Steve Neul's Photo Album My Photos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robideau View Post
The title says it all, I'm looking for the schematics or plans for a pressure treated swivel glider chair adirondack style. My father went on vacation and loved the chair, it had as it says a swivel and it was like a rocker but instead it was a glider. The chair was made from pressure treated wood.
Essentially, my father is really important to me, i've spent hours scouring the internet looking for plans to a chair similar to this and found nothing but a very unclear book that that may or may not have what I'm looking for called "Ted". He LOVES wood working, wants to build it himself, and it would mean the world to him if someone had the plans and was willing to share them with me so I could give him an early birthday present.

I don't know how to incentivize this so tell me what I can do if you have these plans and I'll gladly do it.

Sincerely,
Robideau
Ted is a spammer which has joined this forum under different names and has been banned more times than anyone knows. If you value your phone or computer quit looking for his plans. As moderator I have to open links to find out if a post is legitimate and have gotten several computer viruses from just opening his link. There are other places you can get plans or we can help you make your own.

As far as the treated wood it will work as well as any other wood but you have to let it dry first so you might buy some wood now while you are looking for plans. Fresh from the factory and dripping wet the wood may take a couple months to fully dry enough to use. Stack the wood up off the ground with sticks between it so air can circulate to both sides of the wood.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Woodworking Talk - Woodworkers Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode