thank u all for your input.
In fact there are two basic options, of using an exhaustion of fumes towards outside the building, or using a fumes collector with carbon activated filters, but this one would get quickly expensive as the filters would get saturated fast, forcing me to replace them every month. Looks like the filters are expensive.
Also, I was taught that since there are residential apartments above this studio, I can't really use any toxic components that are flammable of any kind, and the space doesn't have sprinklers in the roof, also, so they cut my legs right there. Fire department would reprove inspection right there and so as City Hall. But they dont understand that this use ownt be like an industrial use, dealing with gallons of chemicals at the same time, but in fact only with small jars. I can even go for waterborne finishes but the only issue is that some clients want traditional finishes (shellac, resin varnishes) and then toxic solvents are present again.
Guess i have to bring back home the toxic work to the garage, and have just the "clean air work" in the new studio.
as soon as i get my studio done i'll be glad to tell the correct location so u guys can step by for a visit or even for the open doors :)