I am using a Nova G3 "30th anniversary" chuck set for my Delta 46-460 midi lathe. I am pleased with it, but do not have much experience with other chucks to help you decide whether it is better than other brands or not.
The reasons I bought it and like it are:
* It works well and is easy to use.
* It comes in a set with multiple jaws: 100 mm, 50 mm, pin jaws, and the woodworm screw.
* It comes in a nice plastic storage box that holds the chuck and its accessories. I like having a case, rather than loose parts.
* I bought a set of Nova pen jaws for it, and they fit in the box, too.
* You get exactly 8 of the tiny black screws that you need for the jaws. They are easily lost. I bought a spare set of screws to keep in the box for when I loose one of them.
* The chuck jaws are "righty-loosy, lefty-tighty". You get used to it. I don't know if it is common to all chucks.
Here is the set that I have, which fits my 1 inch x 8 TPI Delta lathe:
Here is the same set in the 1.25 inch x 8 TPI SuperNova2 that you mentioned:
Don't be put off by the "30th Anniversary" moniker. I see the same sets for sale without the "30th Anniversary" label, but could not find them on the Nova website to show you. If you want one of those sets, shop around and don't worry about the label.