If this were my situation, I'd pull the joint as far apart as possible with the opening arranged so the glue will flow downwards by gravity and bleed in some CA glue on the inside of the apron. Quickly push the joint together and clamp. When set, I'd pin the joint on the inside with 1/8" bamboo pins. Shave the pins flush with a chisel. When finished, it should hold and only you will know of your boo boo.
About ten years ago, I was restoring an old Boston rocking chair. It was about 50 years old and nearly all of the joints were loose. After replacing the broken parts, dyeing, and applying Danish Oil, I turned to the loose joinery. I positioned the chair in various positions to have the joints facing up and used a small artist's brush to bleed in 50/50 polyurethane varnish into each joint. This was the same varnish that I used for the final topcoats. After multiple "fills", I had filled each joint and wiped on the final top coats. Ten years later, after constant use, all of the joins are still tight. It took a long time, but worked.
I've gone out to find myself. If I return before I get back, have me wait for me.
"Sawdust is Man Glitter"
Last edited by Jim Frye; 04-13-2017 at 07:46 PM.
Reason: added text