Woodworking Talk banner

On This Week's Show...

16K views 145 replies 5 participants last post by  Kenbo 
#1 ·
As some of you already know, I have a weekly YouTube channel where I post woodworking and woodworking related videos on Friday morning at 10am and I post an episode of the show called Alternative Tuesdays, that airs on Tuesday mornings at 10am where I basically post whatever the heck I feel like that isn't related to wood.
I'm trying to build a stronger audience for the show and hopefully, increase the traffic to my channel as well as increase my subscribers.
I thought it would be a cool idea (and hopefully a way to get exposure to my channel) to post my weekly videos here on this thread as well. I hope you guys enjoy the programs.
Here is last Friday's show.

#2 ·
This is last Tuesday's episode of the show and although there is no wood involved, it easily translates to a woodworking project by substituting 2" diameter wooden dowels. It's a fun summer game that you can easily throw together for your camping trips or family outings.

#3 ·
This week's show is all about the beginner and I just thought that I would take some time on the show to explain some of the different drill bits and what they can be used for. It is not a complete list by any means, but it will give the beginner some insight as to what is out there and what they can be used for. I hope you enjoy. (I am up to date now so there will just be posts here on Wednesdays and Saturdays now)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.