Best video on table saws I've seen! - Woodworking Talk - Woodworkers Forum
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By woodnthings
  • 1 Post By samandothers

post #1 of 7 Old 03-16-2019, 06:57 AM Thread Starter
where's my table saw?

View woodnthings's Photo Album My Photos
Best video on table saws I've seen!

Kelly Mehler, an established woodworker explains the features and construction of the 10" table saw. An underview of a contractor saw show the trunnions and other details. Great Video!
gmercer_48083 likes this.

The answer to your question will only be as detailed and specific as the question is detailed and specific. Good questions also include a sketch or a photo that illustrates your issue. (:< D)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 03-16-2019, 11:57 AM

View gmercer_48083's Photo Album My Photos
I agree, Very through and well thought out video. Should be a requirement to watch at least once a year.

Gary
post #3 of 7 Old 03-16-2019, 12:14 PM
Ole Woodworker

View BigJim's Photo Album My Photos
It don't get much clearer than that, good information.

http://www.diychatroom.com/
The Other
BigJim

If you do what you've always done, you will get what you've always got.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 03-16-2019, 12:20 PM

View gmercer_48083's Photo Album My Photos
I would like to check into the splitter (pull up/down) that he had. It would be a nice additional feature for my Dewalt 746 table saw.

Gary
post #5 of 7 Old 03-16-2019, 12:45 PM Thread Starter
where's my table saw?

View woodnthings's Photo Album My Photos
Help!

For all you computer whizzes..... I tried to find the original video and found this which makes me think, the one I posted was "stolen" and reposted by this guy. What does this mean?

https://nguoihuongdan.com/video/4d76...83366696f.html

The answer to your question will only be as detailed and specific as the question is detailed and specific. Good questions also include a sketch or a photo that illustrates your issue. (:< D)
post #6 of 7 Old 03-17-2019, 02:00 PM
Dust Maker

View samandothers's Photo Album My Photos
I enjoyed to video.

It was interesting he did not go through the 4 or 5 cut process to square his back stop on the sled. He did not seem to be as particular / precise as we/I sometimes try to get. I think much of the time I can go a bit over the top with trying to be perfect measurement or degree angle. Proof is in the pudding so to speak.
gmercer_48083 likes this.

Sam
post #7 of 7 Old 03-17-2019, 02:27 PM

View Kerrys's Photo Album My Photos
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodnthings View Post
For all you computer whizzes..... I tried to find the original video and found this which makes me think, the one I posted was "stolen" and reposted by this guy. What does this mean?

https://nguoihuongdan.com/video/4d76...83366696f.html
I have had some of my images copied and reposted without permission. Basic copyright law says as soon as the shutter is released the subsequent image is protected by law and permission from the original photographer is needed to use the image. It is still advised that an image be registered with The United States Copyright office to receive full protection.

I have contacted people who have used my images without permission to have them stop. Most didnít know that they were in essence breaking the law. Some were indignant and a little more persuasion was needed. Threats of lawsuits are usually ineffective but if the stolen image was used on a website contacting the host provider usually will result in the site being taken down until the stolen images are removed.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Woodworking Talk - Woodworkers Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode