Lefty from Manassas, Va. - Woodworking Talk - Woodworkers Forum

post #1 of 9 Old 03-22-2009, 01:46 PM Thread Starter

View Lefthanded's Photo Album My Photos
Lefty from Manassas, Va.

Greetings all.

I'm new to the site. 59 yr old. Shop foreman in a custom cab shop out of Manassas Park, Va. Retired NAVY ( Don't hold that against Me! ) and Vietnam Vet.

Look forward to future topics of discussion and hopefully can provide quality, meaningful advice/opinion as well as getting other approaches and ideas from you all on problems I may in counter. Already see there is a lot of expertise available here!

Hope to become a valuable member of this forum!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 03-22-2009, 01:49 PM

View firehawkmph's Photo Album My Photos
Lefty,
Welcome to the forum. Thanks for serving our Country. I'm lefthanded myself. In my book, 'lefty's are all right'.
Mike Hawkins
post #3 of 9 Old 03-22-2009, 01:53 PM
custom woodworking

View YouNGwOOd's Photo Album My Photos
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefthanded View Post
Greetings all.

I'm new to the site. 59 yr old. Shop foreman in a custom cab shop out of Manassas Park, Va. Retired NAVY ( Don't hold that against Me! ) and Vietnam Vet.

Look forward to future topics of discussion and hopefully can provide quality, meaningful advice/opinion as well as getting other approaches and ideas from you all on problems I may in counter. Already see there is a lot of expertise available here!

Hope to become a valuable member of this forum!
Welcome lefty, Im sure youll have some good info for people, and Im sure youll find advice on somethin, if you need it. Enjoy the forum, I have. You are double my age and im sure you know some things I dont... Ive been doing custom wood work, cabinets ect for about 8 yrs now. Check out my photo album if youd like.

"Just as easy to do it the right way......"

HCWSUPPLY.COM Hansen's Supply is a wholesale company that is now online.

RemoteHams.com is a global community for sharing real radios on the web. Enjoy listening to Aircraft, Boats, Ham Radio, Shortwave & more by joining our community today!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 Old 03-22-2009, 02:07 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by firehawkmph View Post
Lefty,
Welcome to the forum. Thanks for serving our Country. I'm lefthanded myself. In my book, 'lefty's are all right'.
Mike Hawkins
"Lefties are always in their Right mind" Thanks Mike
post #5 of 9 Old 03-22-2009, 02:11 PM Thread Starter

Thank you all for the warm welcome...
post #6 of 9 Old 03-23-2009, 11:27 AM

View RHarkins's Photo Album My Photos
Welcome

I know you will enjoy this forum. I've been a member for only a month & I've seen a tremendous willingness of other members to share their knowledge & they have allready saved me money by turning me on to a better source for my bandsaw blades.

By the way, be it as the LEFT side of the brain controls the RIGHT side of the body.... you can with confidence say that only LEFTHANDED people are in their RIGHT mind.
post #7 of 9 Old 03-23-2009, 03:36 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHarkins View Post
I know you will enjoy this forum. I've been a member for only a month & I've seen a tremendous willingness of other members to share their knowledge & they have allready saved me money by turning me on to a better source for my bandsaw blades.

By the way, be it as the LEFT side of the brain controls the RIGHT side of the body.... you can with confidence say that only LEFTHANDED people are in their RIGHT mind.
I know this site will take up all my free time! And I'm always in My Right mind
post #8 of 9 Old 03-23-2009, 05:22 PM
kgn

View kgn's Photo Album My Photos
Lefty, I am on the other side of Warrenton, near Orlean, also new to this site, and served in the Navy from 1971-1979. This is a great resource. Welcome. Kirby
post #9 of 9 Old 03-23-2009, 07:13 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgn View Post
Lefty, I am on the other side of Warrenton, near Orlean, also new to this site, and served in the Navy from 1971-1979. This is a great resource. Welcome. Kirby
Hey neighbor Just down the road on 17! Thanks for the welcome. If you need info on builtins, custom cabinets, Coffer ceilings, raised panel wall detailing give me a shout! Bob

69-91, OTAC retired

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Woodworking Talk - Woodworkers Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode