Hi from SE MN - Woodworking Talk - Woodworkers Forum

post #1 of 5 Old 03-18-2008, 08:36 AM Thread Starter

View woodchip7's Photo Album My Photos
Hi from SE MN

Well I am not new to wwing but still consider myself a novice. I retired last year and moved from Washington state to Minnesota to be closer to family. The home we bought has a 3 car garage that has been repurposed to suit both my wife's Lego Business and my Wood Shop. I have bought a new PM2000 TS, PM 8" jointer, Oneida cyclone DC and JDS air filter. LOML said that was enough already. Still in the renovation stages but nearing the end. Will be glad to start on some projects again. I like tools that work but don't like FESTOOL because they are just way to overpriced, innovation and engineering be darned. Other power tools include DeWalt CMS, PC7518 router with Jessem lift in homemade RT, couple other PC routers and some Makita drills. Now all I gotta do is figure out how to use all this stuff.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 03-18-2008, 08:54 AM

View Boardman's Photo Album My Photos
Hey...welcome to the land of never-ending winter. You caught the tail end of the coldest winter in 7 years, actually. We're all looking forward to summer, which runs from July 4th to July 6th. Don't miss it!
post #3 of 5 Old 03-18-2008, 10:08 AM Thread Starter

Not new to cold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boardman View Post
Hey...welcome to the land of never-ending winter. You caught the tail end of the coldest winter in 7 years, actually. We're all looking forward to summer, which runs from July 4th to July 6th. Don't miss it!
Last time I moved back here was in the winter of 96. Lived in Fargo. Remember that was the year they had the 13' of snow and the 500 year flood. I'm back.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 03-18-2008, 03:01 PM

View Boardman's Photo Album My Photos
heh....so it's YOUR fault then! Weather goes to hell whenever you show up!
post #5 of 5 Old 03-18-2008, 03:36 PM Thread Starter

Well no I think it's just a freak of nature. I remember the days as a child digging caves the the snowbanks up north on grandpa's farm.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Woodworking Talk - Woodworkers Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode