Hello from spring Texas - Woodworking Talk - Woodworkers Forum

post #1 of 5 Old 03-11-2008, 05:03 PM Thread Starter

View blender49's Photo Album My Photos
Hello from spring Texas

Hi to you all, just wanted to stop by and introduce myself, I'm 55 years old and retired due to a medical disability, my work background is 30+ yrs of paint and coatings. I've always liked working with wood just haven't had time till now. Most of my woodworking knowledge I learned from my Father and shop classes in Hi school. I recently have done a couple projects for relatives, a bookcase and infant changing table but outside of that I'm just a novice and looking forward to taking part in your forums and learning all I can.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 03-11-2008, 09:48 PM

View joasis's Photo Album My Photos
Welcome to the forum!

Ladwig Construction
Hennessey, Oklahoma

www.sawmillandtimberforum.com/

post #3 of 5 Old 03-11-2008, 09:53 PM

View charles's Photo Album My Photos
Another fellow Texan......Welcome! Your down where the Goodyear Blimp used to live, right? I pass through there when I visit my brother in lake jackson. I'm in east texas, near tyler. Looking foreward to reading your post's.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 03-11-2008, 11:13 PM
Forgotten but not gone

View TexasTimbers's Photo Album My Photos
Welcome from the great North West. Well, NW of you that is.

There are enough Texans here to secure the border I think. We could all meet down in Fredricksburg for some old country German stout, stop in at Luckenbach and catch the Mud Dauber Festival, then swing on down to the Old Mission and take it back . . . again (I think we better leave a couple guards behind this time), and then on down to help the Border Patrol patch the holes in the fences.

Y'all don't fergitchur fincin plars.
post #5 of 5 Old 03-15-2008, 09:15 PM
The New Guy

View Fundabug's Photo Album My Photos
Hey and welcome! I usually don't post much here, but I saw that you were from Spring, TX. I have a friend that lives in that area and whenever I go down to visit we go and eat crawfish at this cool little fish market/bar/restaurant. They have the BEST boiled crawfish EVER!!!!! We'll sit out on that place's patio and drink cold beer and eat pounds and pounds of crawfish until the place closes and makes us leave. I only get there about once a year, but I dream of the hot humid evenings, cold cheap beer, and the best damn crawfish ever, all year until my next visit....Then that's the first place we go...about ten minutes after I get there.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Woodworking Talk - Woodworkers Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode