Woodworking Talk banner

Homemade Table Saw Extensions..

3K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Steve Neul 
#1 ·
:yes: Picked Up a Table Saw still in "A" One Condition.. Due to our location and space..( No Room for a Workshop / Table Saw is stored in a Backyard Shed). The idea is to build portable add on extenders to the Craftsmen Table Saw.. Also the original Guide or Rip Fence grew legs on the original owner.. According to Sears a replacement fence can nolonger be had.. Hence I'm looking for a good set of building plans for the Table Extenders & Rip Fence..:thumbsup: Cheers Thanks

#6 ·
You might keep an eye on ebay for the parts you need. There is always someone selling saw parts. The tables on most brands of saws are 27" long so it is possible you might get some extensions from a different brand saw and mount it on your saw. It would just be a matter of drilling a few holes to bolt it on. I have a couple craftsman table saw extensions mounted on my delta unisaw. Then as far as the fence since most fences are made to clamp to the 27" table it is possible you could fit a different brand fence to your saw as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.