New Portable Texas Sawmill & Austin Sawmill in Texas!!! - Woodworking Talk - Woodworkers Forum

post #1 of 2 Old 02-17-2019, 12:06 PM Thread Starter

View RefinedElements's Photo Album My Photos
New Portable Texas Sawmill & Austin Sawmill in Texas!!!

Happy Sunday morning!

I want to let folks around Texas that the Texas Urban Sawmill continues to update our services & equipment. Anyone looking for a reputable, reliable and affordable sawmill? Over the last year, we've had many requests for portable sawmill services and a huge amount of request for reasonably priced 8/4 dimensional lumber.

So we listened and decided to act! We invested in a Baker 3665D portable sawmill, also called the Blue Streak (as it mills too fast to see......).

We will be the 1st business operating a Baker 3665D sawmill in Texas. For those of you that don't know, this is the sawmill that continues to win and dominate the Great Portable Sawmill Shootout held every other year. An industrial built and highly productive sawmill. Ours has all the bells and whistles including a 8000 lb log loader, turner, de-barker and digital setworks.

I attached a picture of the Baker at the portable sawmill shootout which they won in 2017 and past years.

We are locating in Dripping Springs, TX and serve as a Austin Sawmill, San Antonio Sawmill, Houston Sawmill and Dallas Sawmill. We do most our work across central Texas. We do our larger tree re-use projects typically with commercial clients in the Dallas and Houston metropolises.

We love meeting like-minded folks. So please do not hesitate to call or email us for an appointment. We also save more dead or fallen trees that anyone in Texas as that's our focus. And we charge nothing for picking up trees versus letting them go to waste.
We are a community focused business. Family & military owned.

Here is a list of our services
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TXUrbanSawmill_FB_1100x625.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	631.2 KB
ID:	371987  

Attached Images

Last edited by RefinedElements; 02-17-2019 at 12:08 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 03-13-2019, 11:21 PM
Joel / Junior Member

View GreyhoundGuy's Photo Album My Photos
Devin, I wanted to post and say thank you for the open house that y'all had this past weekend. I was the one with the little gal who was a bit tired. (We had already visited the 4H Fancy Feathers show at Dripping Springs Ranch Park.)

For those of you that are in the area, you've got to go check out Devin and what they're doing. They've got some GORGEOUS cuts of wood coming off some old growth trees!

And Devin, I'll be back out again at another open house when I can come solo. I'd love to see things up close and maybe pick up a few things for the house. We already have plans! :)

-Joel

Save an Athlete! Adopt a Greyhound!!

Tags
austin sawmill, houston sawmill, san antonio sawmill, texas lumber, texas sawmill

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Woodworking Talk - Woodworkers Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode