I own a SawStop Professional Cabinet Saw model PCS 175 with 36 inch fence. The SawStop calls the Industrial Cabinet Saw models ICS. I have used both saws.
The best place to see a comparison of the SawStop ICS and PCS saws is here:
Here is an older, but helpful article:
Here is a summary of the extra features that you get when you buy an ICS over a PCS:
* The ICS table and wings are 3 inches deeper than the PCS table and wings.
* The ICS table and wings are made from thicker cast iron than the PCS table and wings.
* The ICS trunnions and other support and positioning structures are beefier than the PCS.
* The ICS motor is larger and heavier than the PCS motor. You can fit a PCS motor on the left side of the cabinet, but the larger ICS motor would stick out, so it is on the right side of the cabinet.
* The ICS cabinet is larger than the PCS cabinet.
Whatever you buy, get SawStop's industrial mobile base for it. You need an adapter to support the smaller PCS in an industrial mobile base because its cabinet is smaller than the ICS cabinet. Even if you buy a PCS, get the industrial mobile base. The ease of use and movement make this choice a no brainer.
If you get a PCS, avoid the professional integrated mobile base. Get the industrial mobile base (and PCS adapter) instead. You won't regret it.
P.S. Here is another very useful article. If you are thinking about a PCS, this one is so helpful for understanding the subtitles and features of a PCS, although it also discusses the contractor saw, which I do not recommend: