coping saws for sale $1.50 ea + shipping - Woodworking Talk - Woodworkers Forum

post #1 of 3 Old 04-19-2008, 01:47 PM Thread Starter

View allenn's Photo Album My Photos
coping saws for sale $1.50 ea + shipping

I have some used coping saws. I will sell them for $1.50 each, plus the cost of shipping (USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, your choice). New, these guys cost from $4 to $8 each, depending on where they are and who made them.
The one in these pictures

is a No 10 B Disston-Porter USA but I have several from each of these makers: Nicholson, no. 60 (now owned by Cooper Tools) - nine ; No. 10B Disston-Porter USA - six; P28MM Master Mechanic USA - four; No. 10 Disston, Inc USA - one.

I will ship to whatever address the buyer designates.

These are all used, and as such have no warranty, express or implied, from me. All are sold As Is, Where Is. Local pickup is welcome. Some manufacturers offer a lifetime limited warranty, covering materials and workmanship.

Please PM me with name, address, telephone number (for FedEx) and zip code, and I will supply shipping cost options from the above listed shippers, Shipping quote, cost of shipping supplies - my actual cost, no mark-up, cost of saw(s), and a total.
for example John Doe lives in Seattle, zip code 98117 and wants three saws.
I get quotes. I send john the info:
shipping quote A of 3.25 + mailer $.75 + saws $4.50 = $8.50
shipping quote B of 4.13 + mailer $.75 + saws $4.50 = $9.38
shipping quote C of 3.87 + mailer $.75 + saws $4.50 = $9.12
shipping quote D of 3.62 + mailer $.75 + saws $4.50 = $8.87

John sends me his choice, with payment - check or money order - I can not do plastic, and I do not paypal, cash by mail is dangerous, and Western Union is too expensive - check- I ship after payment clears. Money order - I ship as soon as I can get it done.

I am offering these for sale through other places, too, and it is first come, first served.

allen norris
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	coping01a.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	3149  

Click image for larger version

Name:	coping02a.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	36.7 KB
ID:	3150  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 05-17-2009, 02:06 PM

View robertsalz's Photo Album My Photos
master mechanic p28mm

Hi I have Master Mechanic P28mm. I am missing the screw attachment at the top for installing blade. I would like to buy your P28mm. I am at [email protected] if you still have this for sale. Thanks, Robert
post #3 of 3 Old 05-18-2009, 12:44 PM Thread Starter

View allenn's Photo Album My Photos
coping saws for sale

Robert,

Yes, the coping saws are still for sale, at $1.50 each plus the cost of the mailer and shipping. What is your address? I will get shipping costs for USPS parcel post, USPS priority, USPS first class, FedEx, and UPS, and e-mail those prices to you, and you can have your choice of shippers.

When you make your choice, you can send me payment to allen norris P O Box 7043, Loveland, CO 80537. Payment by USPS Money order will ship back to you the same day payment is recieved, Payment by other money order, or by personal check, will ship after payment has cleared, probably a week to ten days. I will e-mail you when I get your payment, and again when I send your shipment, with an estimated time of delivery.

If this is acceptable, let me know. If you'd rather send cash, that's ok by me, just be sure that if there's any change, that the change is either securely taped to the letter or enclosed in an envelope, so that none is lost in transit. Cash payment will result in shipping the same day.

Thanks for your interest, and tell your friends. And let me know if any part of this goes wrong, we'll figure out a mutually agreeable way to make it right.

I sent this same message to your e-mail, so you now have mine, too, to preserve your privacy.

allen norris

Last edited by allenn; 05-18-2009 at 12:48 PM. Reason: misspelling

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Woodworking Talk - Woodworkers Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode