Woodworking Talk banner

Woodworking Clubs

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  johnjf0622 
#1 ·
Hello everyone, haven't been on much in a few months and see that I have alot of reading to do to get caught up. Due to my injury from work and going back to school has not given me much of a oppertunity to get in the garage to make much of anything or even get on here to keep up to date with the ongoings with everybody. It is nice to be back and seeing what I have missed.
I have seen in the past that there are woodworking clubs out there and everyone knows what they are all about so no need to get into details of what it is :laughing:. My question is has anyone help start one? Living in the NEPA area I dont see any around. I would like to join one or start one. If anyone has any suggestions or know any that I may not have come across yet do let me know. :thumbsup:

Good to be Back
John

#4 ·
Thanks for the responses, well I checked the suggested ways and they are all atleast 100 miles away. I was suprised to see there werent any in the southern teir of NY state even.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.