WARNING: Linseed oil and rags
I posted this earlier today over at "Sawmill Creek" forum and feel so strongly about it that I felt it should be posted here as well.
I just left a friend's house who, just yesterday, left some linseed oil soaked rags in a bucket in his attached garage. They smoked up the garage and were just at the point of ignition when his wife noticed smoke in the garage. She called 911 and firefighters were able to find the problem before damage was done, mainly smoke. The biggest problem was that she is confined to a wheelchair and the only exit ramp is through the garage. Guess you know what we'll be doing pretty quick....building another ramp to the outside.
I guess I said all that to say....dispose of those oily rags properly!!!
"If I agreed with you, then we'd both be wrong!"