Woodworking Talk banner

Shaper bits

676 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  WeebyWoodWorker 
#1 ·
Although I sold my shaper many years ago, I held on to two sets of shaper cutters that were as valuable as the shaper itself. So now I have a couple of nice shaper bits that I will never use again. One is a two cutter cope and stick set that is very heavy duty. It was $140 in 1979 and hasn’t been used but twice. The other is a 4 piece set for making paneled doors.
If anyone is still using shapers and might have an interest I can send pictures and pricing upon request. I will price them right.

#2 ·
Here's a tip ...

A while back, I sold my shapers also and all the cutters. A Google search will show up more hits if you post them in "Classifieds" with photos and arbor sizes, brand names and weight for shipping unless you will use the "If it Fits It Ships" USPS rate.

I'm not sure how non-members can contact you unless by a "Vistor Message" on your profile. If you have an anonymous email that won't be compromised, maybe you could use that for public stuff for sale. Don't publish a private email here. :|

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.